“Change is the only constant in life and we try to change for the better every day.”
TaxiForSure emailed its users to tell them that it only gets better from here, earlier today.
Having said that, TaxiForSure announced on their blog that they are shutting down services in 22 cities across India and migrating to Ola.
The move came into effect 5 months after Ola acquired TaxiForSure in a $200M deal. The complete list of cities where the services will be shut down can be found here.
Answers to few queries that TFS users might seek have been provided by the company:
- Your TaxiForSure account will be transferred to Ola. Everything remains the same, just the App changes.
- If you’ve added money to your TFS Credits, it will be transferred back to your Bank account.
- If you have promotional TFS Credits in your account, you’ll find the same amount in your Ola Money.
- However, your Paytm wallet remains untouched.
However, major cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and others will still see the TFS services. It is just a matter of time when the entire TFS fleet migrates to Ola
Latest posts by Akash Boaz (see all)
- HR Tech & Analytics Platform, Darwinbox, Raises Capital from Multiple Funds Including Mohandas Pai’s 3one4 - July 27, 2016
- Hyderabad based NewsDistill announces the first personalized news player in the world - July 21, 2016
- Bangalore based Home rental startup Zenify raises $1mn in funding - May 11, 2016