Buildit is investing 200K EUR into next cool and innovative hardware products and technologies.
Apply if you’re working on a consumer electronics, wearable, IoT, robotic or UAV product.
Applications for the Spring class are open until 15th of December.
The 3 months in Estonia include:
- Equity investment of up to 20K EUR per team
- On-site prototyping facilities, tools and free co-working space
- Network of 90+ high-profile mentors
- Manufacturing contacts in Europe, Asia and much more
Buildit is the first accelerator in the Baltic States and Nordic countries with focus on physical devices. They are currently accepting hardware startups worldwide.
During the 3 month mentoring program teams can use their prototyping facilities, see list of available tools here. Startups are offered free open office space at Tartu Science Park and can test their product with end-users in a Living Lab setting. Teams also get free and discounted services from partners – that includes development tools, design services, legal and accounting services + many more.
Buildit offers €20,000 investment to our startups in exchange for 12% shares of their company. Teams can also go for €15,000 investment in return for 9% or choose €10,000 for 6%. For self-sufficient companies that already have funding they offer to participate in program with no investment for 3% of company shares.
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- $5.5 Billion Invested in Indian Tech Startups in First Half of 2017 - August 17, 2017
- 5 Steps to the Growth & Popularity of Your Business - August 9, 2017
- 5 Must know Legal Aspects For A Startup In India - July 12, 2017