Times Internet Limited, India’s largest online network, has joined hands with the Amazon Appstore, a mobile application store for the Android operating system. Apps like Gaana, ZigWheels, Economic Times, Speaking Tree, BoxTV and The Times of India by Times Internet (TIL) are now available on the Amazon Appstore. The apps that are downloadable on all Android devices including Kindle can be accessed from www.amazon.in/appstore.
The Android OS is available in over 200 countries and accessible to over 240 million Amazon customers. It offers a great selection of localized content for customers on news, automotive, spirituality and entertainment.
Speaking on the occasion, Pratik Mazumder,Vice President & Head Marketing, Times Internet, said, “We are delighted to announce our new tie up with the Amazon Appstore. TIL has always been striving to innovate and implement ways to make the customer experience better. This is another endeavour by TIL that has set a new industry standard. We are confident that this partnership will benefit our users in a large way. This association will make searching and buying of various apps from the TIL stable easier and more convenient.”
“We are extremely happy that TIL has chosen to partner with us for apps. As the Amazon Appstore celebrates its 3rd anniversary, we continue to add strong partnerships to bring locally relevant content to our users in nearly 200 countries worldwide. Now our users can download news, entertainment and other content from TIL directly to their Android phones and tablets, as well as Kindle Fire tablets. This is a win-win situation,” says Mr. Parag Gupta, Country Head, Amazon Appstore.
The Times of India app brings you breaking news and unrivalled coverage of national, international, city, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, business, health, science and technology topics from India’s most-read and most-trusted newspaper.
Apps Selection available on the Amazon Appstore:
Gaana, ZigWheels , The Economic Times, The Times of India, Speaking Tree, BoxTV ,TimesCity
- Gaana App offers an endless collection of songs from Bollywood, International music and varied languages like Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Bengali and many more Indian regional languages. ( International content For Indian geography only)
- ZigWheels App offers an ultimate source of information on automobiles. This app not only lets you research new cars, used cars, and bikes in the market but also brings you latest news, reviews, comparisons, photos, and videos of your favorite cars and bikes.
- Economic Times app helps customers track latest business & economy news as it happens. The app gives a comprehensive and real time updates across markets, business, and industry to help consumers stay updated with an unrivalled coverage. The build in Portfolio tracker helps the consumers to simply track and manage their wealth on the go.
- Times of India App offers complete and up-to-date coverage of everything that is relevant and interesting — anytime, anywhere, bringing breaking news and unrivalled coverage of national, international, city, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, business, health, science and technology topics from India’s most-read and most-trusted newspaper.
- TimesCity App is your comprehensive discovery destination which lets you to explore recommended restaurants, movies, bars, events etc. In your city.
- Speakingtree.in is India’s first spiritual social network online where spiritual enthusiasts discuss spirituality under the guidance of world renowned spiritual masters like Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Deepak Chopra, SadhguruJaggiVasudev, Andrew Cohen, MaulanaWahiduddin and many others.
- BoxTV is India’s premium online video streaming service for watching Hollywood, Bollywood and regional movies &TV shows on your kindle. It delivers premium movie watching experience with high quality streaming offering content across 9+ languages and 20+ genres.
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- TRANSBOARD: The New Generation of Electric Scooter from Mercane Wheels - November 24, 2016
- InfiSecure Bot Protection Platform raises $600k Seed Investment from IDG and Axilor Ventures - November 23, 2016
- Hydearbad based Sugar Maths declared the Best Tech Startup at TiE-ISB Connect 2016 - November 16, 2016