The August Fest, India’s largest start-up conference, now into it’s 4th Edition is one of the Largest Startup Festivals that Celebrates Arts and Entrepreneurship in Asia ! Last year it hosted 4200 amazing people from 40 cities and 10 countries.
Come 2016, The August Fest is expecting 12000+ startup enthusiasts and bringing in 100+ amazing speakers and 300+ investors, accelerator representatives. Started with 500 attendees in 2013, the fest has emerged as one of the largest startup conferences in India
Come meet 5000+ awesome people this 29th & 30th of august!
Known for diversity & cool surprises, The August Fest will continue the tradition this year ! Gear up and Catch up with the remarkable speakers, outstanding entrepreneurs, techies, marketers, game changers, creative folks, dreamers, achievers, investors, startup ecosystem players from across India, Asia, Middle East, Europe and U.S.
Be there to Network with Thousands of Awesome People Like YOU !
- 3 Stages
- 107 Speakers,
- 135 Startup Pitches
- 20 MasterClasses
- 20 Interactive Workshops/Sessions
- Co-Founder Search/Resource Mapping
- One-to-one Networking Sessions
- Theme based Networking Parties is only a teaser. Stay Tuned for more!
Celebrate Entrepreneurship with 10,000+ great brains this 3rd & 4th of September in Hyderabad, India !
Date: 3rd & 4th of September
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- 5 must watch Web series on Woman’s Day - March 8, 2017
- Cashback & Deal Discovery platform PaisaWapas is now available on App - March 6, 2017
- Mumbai based startup ToGo is social carpooling mobile app - March 5, 2017