The Entrepreneurship Cell of NIT Trichy presents Ventura’18 – an International Business Model Competition. One of the largest in South India, it provides an ideal platform for emerging entrepreneurs to ideate, network, learn and grow. With well-rounded mentoring sessions by leading entrepreneurs and venture promoters, webinars and networking with resource providers, Ventura is an exemplary stage to realize your dreams.
With prizes worth 2 lakhs to be won and resources worth 1 million USD, Ventura’18 is back with a stronger edition, to take a step forward in realizing our vision of revolutionizing the startup ecosystem.With 225 colleges from 22 states participating year in year out, the reach of Ventura is clearly substantiated.
Business Track: The 10th edition of Ventura invites student startup/ideas to get an opportunity to present their products/services to top VCs and Angel Investors as well as get one-to-one mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs.
Social Track: To promote social entrepreneurship among students and recent graduates, Ventura along with Upaya Social Ventures and Sattva has introduced the ‘Social’ Track. We have extended our 150+ strong Mentor Network to cater to our new track, creating a platform for social innovations to access funding and resources.
- Coverage of top ideas in top newspapers and online media.
- Comprehensive 2 Month Mentoring Period (Product Development + Business Development) with
- Industry Experts and Entrepreneurs for top 50 teams.
- Social Consulting Support for the top startup in Social Track.
- Free Legal Advice for top 15 teams.
- Networking Opportunity with India’s most reputed VCs, Entrepreneurs and Angel Investors.
- Opportunity to secure incubation for their plans from the judges who visit the final round
- A chance to pitch in Chennai Entrepreneurship Conclave to top VCs, and Angel Investors for top 50 teams.
Please visit us at ecell-nitt.org/ventura.html for more details.
Register now at https://www.f6s.com/ventura18 before 30th November 2017.
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- 10 Goals You Should Have For Your Business - January 3, 2018
- What you need to know about NFC and How does it work? - December 26, 2017
- Mota Chashma – Education Portal for Students and Parents - December 24, 2017