Scaale, a VC Group headquartered in four key markets of SF, London, Barcelona and Mumbai. Scaale has worked with 500+ companies around the world, with offices in 13 cities globally and a team of 300+ international professionals. Scaale’s mission is to strategically work with companies and support them in becoming micro-multinationals by leveraging on its global reach.
Scaale, through its investment club Cross Border Angels (CBA), has successfully funded 10 companies in the last 18 months. These can be viewed at: www.crossborderangels.com/portfolio
Spread across two exciting days, the event is the first of its kind in India where the best startup thinkers in the world will descend to Goa to engage with some of the best minds in India! The event will present to the world the magic of Indian innovation and entrepreneurship. The platform is a laudation of the burgeoning Indian entrepreneurial spirit to reach out to the world! The event will have participation from some of India’s best Entrepreneurs, CXOs, VCs and Angels engaging actively with stakeholders from start-up ecosystems across the world including Silicon Valley, London, Berlin, Estonia, Istanbul, Helsinki, Beijing, Singapore and more!
The Keynote speaker for the event is Candace Johnson, President of European Business Angel Network (EBAN) & one of Europe’s most prominent Venture Capitalist.
Scaale will handpick approximately 300 participants (150 International + 150 Indian) to be a part of this unique celebration. Global Investors such as Paulo Andrez (Ex-President – EBAN), Vesa Perala (Angel Investor – FIBAN), Stephen Liu (Angel Investor – China & Founder of Cybernaut Investment Group), Gary Stewart (Director at Wayra UK – a Telefónica Initiative), Ricardo Luz (Board Member – EBAN), Burak Buyukdemir (Founder – Etohum), Peter E. Braun (Founder – Mountain Club – Swiss Angel Network), Sandeep Aneja (Founder & MD – Kaizen Private Equity), Radha Kizhanattam (Principal – Unitus Seed Fund), Mohit Kabra (CFO – MakeMyTrip), Josh Becker (General Partner – New Cycle Partner) and Dewang Neralla (International Angel Investor) will be a few of the esteemed speakers at the festival. A complete list of Investors, CXOs and Partners can we viewed at: http://startupindia.rocks/#investors/
Every Startup registration provides eligibility to the following:
- A maximum of 60 most innovative and deserving startups would have an opportunity to pitch for investment to an audience of global investors.
- The next best 30 startups would be offered an opportunity for an exclusive product launch.
- Scaale would provide a space for the startup’s logo on the event website until the end of the event. Additionally, a brief on the startup would be shared with the list of Investors/CXOs participating at Startup India Rocks, Goa and the logo will be a part of most of its marketing communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage real-time with global investors, CXOs and entrepreneurs in order to benchmark Indian innovation to global standards and at the same time, raise global smart capital!
For further details, please contact email@example.com or at +91-9833632041
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- 5 must watch Web series on Woman’s Day - March 8, 2017
- Cashback & Deal Discovery platform PaisaWapas is now available on App - March 6, 2017
- Mumbai based startup ToGo is social carpooling mobile app - March 5, 2017