TVF Pitchers in association with Uber is offering all the entrepreneurs an opportunity to pitch their idea to a VC via #UberPITCH. A very unique way of what is called an Elevator’s Pitch, the entrepreneurs can grab a chance with a VC in an Uber cab to talk about their ideas, story or plan. This is your golden chance to #UberPITCH your ideas to India’s most accomplished investors from TLabs, amongst other prominent venture firms.
#UberPITCH will be in New Delhi, Mumbai and Pune on 12th August and 13th August in Bangalore
So How does this Work?
- Download the Uber app for iPhone, Android, or WindowsPhone
- Between 12 noon – 4 pm Wednesday & Thursday, request the UberPITCH option via your app
- If connected, you’ll have a 7 minutes to pitch and 7 minutes for feedback
- Rides are free and will start and end at your pickup location
- UberPITCH is only available in New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune ,Bangalore
Check the below image for more details
Pick up your phone now and tap on Uber App now!
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- Byju’s – India’s leading Edutech Company - December 5, 2016
- TRANSBOARD: The New Generation of Electric Scooter from Mercane Wheels - November 24, 2016
- InfiSecure Bot Protection Platform raises $600k Seed Investment from IDG and Axilor Ventures - November 23, 2016