Here we have compiled a list of all the blogs that one must follow in order to know about the latest Startups and the happenings in the entrepreneurial arena.All the budding entrepreneurs out there should subscribe to these and stay updated with the current happenings.
- Mashable :It is a Scottish-American news website, technology and social media blog founded by Pete Cashmore in 2005. The website’s primary focus is social media news, but also covers news and developments in mobile,Startups, entertainment, online video, business, web development, technology, memes and gadgets
- Techcrunch: IT is a news website focused on information technology companies, ranging in size from startups to established NASDAQ 100 firms. It was founded by Michael Arrington in 2005.
- Inc: Inc. magazine, founded in 1979 and based in New York City, is a monthly publication focused on growing companies. The magazine publishes an annual list of the 500 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S
- Killer startups:It is a group of passionate, imaginative people who aim to make KillerStartups.com a valuable online destination for website owners, webpreneurs and internet entrepreneurs by empowering them to grow their online businesses through the information, tools, and training they offer.
- Forbes entrepreneurs:It is an American business magazine owned by Forbes, Inc. Published biweekly, it features original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics. Forbes also reports on related subjects such as technology, communications, science, and law. Its headquarters are in New York City.
- Techinasia:Tech in Asia is an online technology news startup based in Asia, with team members all across the region.
- TheNextWeb: TNW as it is often referred to was founded in 2008 and manages several initiatives focused on international technology news, business and culture.
- Onstartups:An online community and blog for startup entrepreneurs.
- Link: http://onstartups.com/
- Under30CEO: The online destination for young entrepreneurs & young professionals. Inspiring, leading and educating the next generation.
- Link: http://under30ceo.com/
- YoungEntrepreneur: A website dedicated to reporting about young entrepreneurs and startups.
- Yourstory: It is India’s leading and most comprehensive online platform for startups and entrepreneurs, dedicated to promote the startup ecosystem.
- Link: http://yourstory.in/
- Nexbigwhat: It is India’s Biggest platform for technology startups connecting startups to investors, other startups and it also cover latest news and meaningful analysis of India’s digital ecosystem.
- Geekopedia : Online publishing house that keeps you updated on emerging Startups,Entrepreneurship,Management,Technology,Business,Latest Events & Trending.
- Link: http://geekopedia.me/
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- TEDxHyderabad | Crafting Our Future | 25th September 2016 - July 27, 2016
- Content Marketplace, Contentmart Spreads its Wings to the International Markets! - July 21, 2016
- Platform as a Service(PaaS) explained in an Infographic - July 14, 2016