Mobile has become an important device and necessity which has increased the demands of mobile apps. And in the fast growing world, fast productivity is a must. If you want to build a mobile app fast you need fast and dynamic tools so that you may get a quick result. Here, we have come up with the best 6 tools that will really boost your mobile app development and will produce the desired result.
- Robotium –This is a testing tool which will test your mobile application. It is available free of cost in the market with the help of which you can test your mobile app and check the app automation. You just need a good knowledge of java for performing the testing operation through this application.
- Adobe –Adobe offers a cross platform tool which is based on Apache Cordova. Cordova is a helpful tool using which various applications related to HTML5, CSS and Java web languages can be build. The best part of using this tool that instead of using multiple software like Android SDK, Windows SDK etc, only one Cordova can be used and utilized.
- Test Fairy–Before launching a mobile app the thing which is very important for you is to test your mobile app completely. Test fairy is the required tool. It will test your mobile app for free of cost and will help you in detecting the errors and understanding the scope of your app. By examining your app by test fairy you can improve the points where it lags and achieves what you actually want your app to achieve.
- Genymotion–In the modern world just testing your app is not sufficient, what you want next is a complete development cycle including an emulator. Genymotion is that complete developer and tester. It has advanced development features including the emulated application programming interfaces and preconfigured devices which allow you to even test your app from outside. These few features of genymotion make it authentic and important tool for your app development.
- Xamarin–It is also a cross-platform app development tool which helps you build and develop your native app using C# codebase. The best thing about this tool is that the apps developed by this tool can be tested through hundreds of devices through its cloud service. It has a capability of code sharing and the ability to add components due to which this tool is highly recommended.
- Appsee(Your App Analyzer)-Proper analyzing of anything we launch or develop is extremely important. Appsee is a mobile development tool which helps you to do proper analyzing of your app and also helps you to monitor the way users and paid testers work with your app. The best feature of this tool is that it helps you to have user recording which helps you see the user-performance of your app and improve where it lags.
The Bottom Line
Analyzing, testing, emulating and evaluating continuously will make your mobile app efficient, dynamic and productive. The above discussed tools will increase your app productivity and will boost up its development. So, try it and boost your mobile app development.
Latest posts by Prateek Saxena (see all)
- 6 Tools That Can Really Boost Your Mobile App Development - September 27, 2016