Whatever may be the activity, saving money is always the prime concern for the consumers all around the world. Digitization has helped to ease down this problem. Online platforms are providing lucrative deals on websites that not only saves money but also are quite easily accessible. Some of the popular categories in this regard are; Mobile recharge, DTH recharge , Data Card recharge, Landline bill, Electricity bill, Movie tickets, Bus tickets etc. Each category has its own specifications.
Analysed below are some ways to save money on online recharges:
1. Special tariff plan: Consumers can opt for STV’s offered by telecom operators. It will enhance online recharge value drastically. For example, if your maximum usage is to local mobiles then you may opt for STV offering discounted tariff or bundled free usage for local calling. It will save you from extra expenditure.
2. Usage of promotional offer: Exclusive offers on Online Mobile Recharge are often given on websites like Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Rechargeitnow etc. To stay in sync with the era of competition, the online recharge websites, give promotional offers for users. The websites are accurately aware of the fact that decision-making process is greatly influenced by such offers. Sometimes these websites give 50-100% cash back on all recharges.
3. Cashback offers: Cashback offers are unique. To avail any cashback offer, consumers just need to apply the Promo Code and steal the deal. Cash back is the innovative payback that user gets on an online recharging. Consumers can save their hard-earned money with daily offers and enjoy the comfort of shopping from their workplace or home. Sites such as paytm and freecharge avails the best cashback deals. They boast of more than 80 million registered customers with their cashback offers. These sites also provide the service named wallet services, whereby using online wallets for payment, consumers are availed with cashback offers.
4. Recharge discount: A large number of people could use online websites for recharges. There are certain websites which help people to save a lot of time and also offer promotional offers time to time. Keeping in sync with them could save a lot of money on mobile and DTH recharge. These websites also allow users to do the recharge either by credit or debit card by net banking. Consumers can also add the money in cash wallet and can use the money later for future recharges. Sites such as freecharge, mobikwik provides good services in this regard.
5. Coupon deals:The most preferred way to save money while recharging online would be to make complete use of different online coupons available. Online coupons offer significant benefits to anyone who wants to save money. When it comes to online recharge, in addition to service providers’ websites, consumers can also go to coupon websites like happycheckout, CouponDunia etc. Online recharge portals have been always offering lucrative coupon offers which could be used for online usage but to save a bit more than usual coupons are the best options. For example freecharge offers a cashback of 20 percent on DTH recharges, but when consumers use their service via coupon sites such as happycheckout, they get additional cashback of 50 percent.
6. Promotional offers:Online shopping is one of the fastest-growing and most desirable services. Websites are committed to offer a peerless shopping experience. They often combine unbelievable discounts and incredible prices in a way that it bewilders everybody. Websites such as PayUMoney, paytm, mobikwik, offers exclusive offers when online payment is made through them. Exclusive coupon offers are also given by websites such as happycheckout, which has an exclusive tie-up with various online merchants who gives exclusive coupons which can be used only by their visitors. Consumers could surely take advantage of these type of coupons and discount codes.
7. Recharge using mobile App:Smartphones or Android phones, these are a source of earning. Apps like Whatsapp, hike, Line etc. give consumer choices of earning through downloading the application. Also, these apps. redeem mobile recharges and discount coupons. Apps such as Earn Talktime, Amulyam often lets consumers earn money or cashback offers upon downloading or friendly referral.
Online strategies get evolved almost every day. Therefore, keeping a tap on them is important. By keeping in mind the above mentioned points consumers can strategically save around 30 to 40 percent per month. Be clever and use coupons.
The saving tips in the article are from Uday Nandan, CEO & Founder, HappyCheckout
About HappyCheckout :
HappyCheckout is a coupons and deals portal that has, probably the easiest navigational style and caters to online shoppers exclusively to save money and offer the best deals and promotional codes available currently.They have dedicated their selves to making online shopping a better experience, both for us as well as you.
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- India’s largest diagnostic and wellness service Healthians raised $3 Million in Series A funding - October 24, 2016
- Track a phone like real James Bond - October 18, 2016
- Lyreka music platform helps you to discover and share the meanings of Songs - October 6, 2016