Boost the News is a media monitoring tool that allows users not only to monitor news about chosen topics, but also to estimate the traffic of selected articles, and to promote articles that are important for them.
It was created for online marketers, PR specialists, and even CEOs of small businesses, for whom media monitoring is an important task performed on a daily basis, with the aim of helping them take their media monitoring to the next level. They will now not only find articles about their brand, competition or industry, but also analyze the true impact of those articles, and help increasing the impact of articles that are important for them.
What makes Boost the News stand out from the competition?
Media monitoring is not new. There are hundreds of companies and apps out there offering media monitoring services, and most chances are that you’ve already tried several of them. But Boost the News is more than just media monitoring. It addresses all the weak points of existing media monitoring tools:
- It’s simple. Just get notified whenever your keyword is mentioned on an online article. Without all the unnecessary fuss around.
- Focus on content. Most existing media monitoring tools focus on social media conversations. Which is important, but it’s not the only thing. Boost the News focuses on real CONTENT – online articles, news and blogs.
- Estimate impact, not only presence. Existing media monitoring tools let you know when your keyword was mentioned on an article. Great. But you need more information – you need to know what is the actual impact of such article, how many people actually read it. Only Boost the News lets you do that.
- Increase impact – not only can you measure the impact of articles on which your keyword was mentioned, it also allows you to increase this impact, by promoting articles that are important for you. Has you brand been mentioned on an article? Why not make more people read the article?! Boost the News will tell you what you can do to get more people to read articles about your brand!
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- Mumbai’s #1 commercial real estate property site Jagaha completes one year - April 9, 2017
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy Android Phones - April 5, 2017
- Wisdomjobs Survey : Most employees dissatisfied with their salary structure - April 5, 2017