Cart2Cart automates the migration process and makes it fast and accurate. The online service allows transferring data from one shopping cart to another without efforts. Currently Cart2Cart supports data migration to/from 46 shopping carts. The need to migrate from one shopping cart to another appeared since there were more than two platforms. With development of ecommerce, this problem becomes even more actual.
Several years ago, everyone, who wanted to transfer data between platforms, had to do it manually. Thus Cart2Cart was founded in 2009 by MagneticOne as an alternative way of migration. First service supported just 10 shopping carts and a limited number of products. From year to year Cart2Cart grew up and now gives an opportunity to move products, customers and orders between 46 largest platforms.
Ruslan Savchyshyn has over 15 years experience in IT sphere and in 2001 founded MagenticOne. Along with him was Oleg Cherevatyy who started his career in MagenticOne as a designer and gradually worked his way up to become CEO.Cart2Cart team consist of almost 20 talented, creative and highly-trained young people.
Some of the potential benefits of Cart2Cart are listed below:
- Firstly the service is automated.
- Users don’t need to migrate manually or hire out-source developers.
- People without programming skills can perform migration on their own.
- Cart2Cartdoesn’t require additional software.
- You just need to provide information about your source and target shopping carts.
Then specify entities for migration and within several hours all your data will be transferred easily and securely. No more tools on the Internet support migration for more than 40 shopping carts, besides Cart2Cart.That is why their service is so unique.
Recently Cart2Cart celebrated its 4th birthday. During these years, Cart2Cart moved terabytes of data, and they believe that it is just the beginning. They aimed to develop support for more and more shopping carts. They also work hard to make migration more flexible and customizable. It has a flexible payment system. The migration price depends on the quantity of data one wants to transfer. One can easily calculate an approximate cost using Migration Estimator. Cart2Cart frequently provides discount coupons to make data transfer even more beneficial.
Geekopedia wishes Cart2Cart best of luck for future endeavors.
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- TRANSBOARD: The New Generation of Electric Scooter from Mercane Wheels - November 24, 2016
- InfiSecure Bot Protection Platform raises $600k Seed Investment from IDG and Axilor Ventures - November 23, 2016
- Hydearbad based Sugar Maths declared the Best Tech Startup at TiE-ISB Connect 2016 - November 16, 2016