Credihealth is a patient oriented marketplace for healthcare that provides end to end services including information on various medical ailments, doctors, hospitals, treatments and their implications and post treatment care. Our core business lies in providing its customers with credible, reliable and detailed information about hospitals and healthcare providers. A major difference between Credihealth and other healthcare portals is that it is not just a ‘book appointment’ site but it provides personalized services to each and every patient. Credihealth is committed to creating a healthier and happier community – one person at a time.Credihealth has a disruptive model that challenges the conventions of traditional healthcare.Their key differentiators are:
- Tie ups with the marquee hospitals and Healthcare Providers across India
- Detailed, unbiased and comparative information for credible Healthcare Providers presented simply in a easy-to-read manner to help informed decision-making by our customers
- General and Priority IPD/OPDbookings for Indian and International Patients
- Diagnosticsand pathology bookings
- Second OpinionPremium Services
- Verified Patient Referrals
- Verified Patient Feedback
- Credi-discountsfor marquee and leading Hospitals
- Healthcare ConciergeServices
- Virtual Clinicsthat transcend social, cultural, language and gender barriers nationally
Credihealth is founded by Ravi Virmani,Gaurav Gaggar and Saurabh Uboweja. Ravi Virmani had co-founded Noble House in his New Delhi garage which was acquired by Hewitt with Ravi at the helm of Hewitt Associates India as its co-founding Managing Director. After successfully stints as MD at Hewitt South Asia and CEO Aventus Consulting (both in Singapore), he returned to India as COO of Max Healthcare immediately before founding Credihealth. He is an alumnus of XLRI Jamshedpur.
Gaurav Gaggar has over 10 years of experience in Transaction Advisory, Resource Mobilisation and Valuation. He has advised a number of M&A and Private Equity transactions. After his tenure with Delloitte in 2010, he donned his entrepreneurial hat and co-founded 2 successful e-gaming ventures.
Saurabh Uboweja has been running India’s first truly holistic brand consulting and design firm, Brands of Desire. He consults start-ups, mid-size and large size companies including diversified business groups on their brand strategy. Prior to Brands of Desire, Saurabh worked for Citigroup and is an alumnus of IIM Calcutta.
It plans to launch in 15 major cities across the nation this year and eventually aims to cover the entire Indian geography. With this reach, they would be the only company in the pure hospitalization digital health care space. The primary area of focus is to help people deal with all non-clinical pain points during their hospital journey. The idea is to set the benchmark for all healthcare services providers.As they are a source of patients their main source of revenue is from market development fee from hospitals.
Geekopedia wishes CrediHealth best of luck for future endeavors.