aMadNomad is a one stop portal to help travelers discover and book adventure & camping experiences.Spending time outdoors is a proven way of getting healthy and connecting at a deeper level to our world. And they’re firm believers that life is all about enjoying new experiences, going to new places and meeting new people.Their mission is to get more people in touch with their inner nomadic self and to inspire our generation to be more passionate about exploring.
The Bangalore based startup is co-founded by Ashish Dutt, Ishan Byotra and Sujay Sundar.Ashish handles the Outgoing Communication & Marketing departments of the company as well as being the Developer of the current website. Ishan has worked as a core member of the product as well as the sales team of Thrillophilia, gaining knowledge about the travel sector. Ishan handles the Sales & Customer Experience segments of aMadNomad.Sujay with his work experience in MuSigma as a decision scientist has an extensive understanding of the data required to run our operations. Sujay handles the Operations & Business Development of aMadNomad.
aMadNomad has three major divisions:
- Camping – It is a one of a kind aggregator for campsites all over India. They are partnering with camp owners all over India to make it easy for customers to find & book campsites at a click of a button.
- Adventures – They curate the best of adventure travel itineraries for the customers. Their tours range from treks, motorbike tours & specialized adventure courses like Scuba diving, Surfing, Kayaking etc.
- Gear – They partner with local vendors to provide the customers with travel gear on rental for adventure & camping trips.
aMadNomad has already partnered with 40 campsites around Bangalore, making it the only website with such a wide range of camping options under one roof. They have curated the best adventure & offbeat itineraries to give our customers an unmatchable and memorable experience. It is a customer-centric company and their first priority is to improve their services using our customers’ feedback. Their commitment to customer happiness has led to a 98% positive feedback record over the last 5 months
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- Top 7 Courses To Pursue After Class 12th If You Love Medicine - June 28, 2017
- Mumbai’s #1 commercial real estate property site Jagaha completes one year - April 9, 2017
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy Android Phones - April 5, 2017