Foundersuite helps entrepreneurs ideate, raise capital, manage PR, track competitors, and update investors. Foundersuite also contains 80+ templates and spreadsheets. Included are pitch decks, models, cap table wizards, term sheets, NDAs, hiring plan builder, sample contracts, and much more.
Foundersuite is more than a company;it’s a mission:
- They want to make startup life suck less by reducing or streamlining corporate and administrative tasks.
- They want to make Founders more productive by helping them focus on the things that matter: product, sales, markets and teams.
- They want to increase your odds of success by curating and codifying startup best practices and Silicon Valley efficiencies.
They are a team of startup founders, consultants, investors, educators, designers and developers. Collectively, They’ve worked with more than 150+ startups and have experienced repeating patterns of both success and failure. Every startup is unique, yet each faces the same issues when raising capital, setting up the company infrastructure, and communicating with investors and other stakeholders. They realized Founders needed a navigation system to guide their companies and a set of startup-specific tools to work more efficiently and effectively. They built Foundersuite with this goal in mind, and they look forward to serving every startup.
Nathan Beckord & Gerry Hays are the first to create “Startup as a Service”— a platform that helps entrepreneurs get off the ground,ideate, fundraise, and more.Nathan was a startup consultant for 10 years, and Gerry was (and is) a professor of entrepreneurial finance at Indiana University.
They are growing fast and they are increasingly global. They have partnerships with accelerators around the world and will expand this program. Right now it’s “Freemium / SaaS” but they will add on some other revenue approaches later this year.
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- Health is Your Wealth - September 29, 2017
- Ed-Tech Venture NeoStencil Acquires TestCafe to Boost Analytics-Based Testing Capabilities - September 27, 2017
- Personal Debt Could Be The Silent Killer to Your Business Growth - September 20, 2017