Studious is an intuitive homework planner app that helps students organize their homework and exams in pursuit of improving their organization and time management. With the help of Studious, you’ll be reminded of when your assignments are due and if your exams are approaching. Studious also allows you to send emails to professors and take notes. With the help of Studious, achieving your maximum potential will become more tangible.Studious was founded on December 2014 during a brainstorming session.
Some of the useful features of Studious are:
- Scan documents and print them straight from your phone!
- Quickly shake your device to add homework assignments during your most dire moments in class.
- Studious saves your homework assignments, and exams and organizes them by their due dates in order to help you better be prepared for what’s up next.
- Studious also has the ability to keep track of your courses. You can add, and edit courses to your liking, as well as the ability to specify the days you go to a particular class. You can also track the assignments and exams for that particular class by tapping and holding a specific course.
- Studious will also remind you of when you assignments are due and when your exams are coming up close.
- Store your professors emails in the app, tap and hold on the row with your professors name on it and you’ll be able to send them a quick email.
- The dashboard provides a quick overview of how many assignments and exams you currently have
The app is developed by Guled Ahmed. He is a computer scientist and a college senior at St.Cloud State University in Minnesota.He is a mobile developer as well as a Front-End developer. He has a passion for building applications, widgets and software that benefit humanity as a whole. His current endeavor is creating productivity apps that make the lives of students easier.He strongly believe Studious has lots of potential. In fact, he have received lots of good feedback in terms of the design, functionality, and usability on Product Hunt, Reddit, and the emails sent to him.Currently the app is sold for $1. The app doesn’t not offer any in-app purchase, everything is upfront.
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- $5.5 Billion Invested in Indian Tech Startups in First Half of 2017 - August 17, 2017
- 5 Steps to the Growth & Popularity of Your Business - August 9, 2017
- 5 Must know Legal Aspects For A Startup In India - July 12, 2017