Postly is designed with a focus on simplicity, privacy and speed. It’s a new and more personal social network that lets you share content, life moments, photos or anything that is on your mind with your friends in a simplified social graph. Social networking should be about friends, not endless news feeds.Broadcast based social networking is no longer resonating with people. It’s noisy, crowded, and become synonymous with wasting time. It’s time one get back to simple content sharing with friends. Enter Postly – It’s a social network designed with a focus on simplicity, privacy and speed. Postly lets you share links, music, photos, text, and video directly with your friends. It’s the best way to keep everyone you care about posted!
Postly was founded in October 2014 by Aron Beierschmitt, Leah Wan, and Ryan Holoubek. Aron has been building mobile apps for over 6 years having started his first company at 19. Ryan been programming for 12 years and has been a part of 5 startups. Leah originally got her PhD in Microbiology then decided she didn’t like academia and shifted gears into designing brilliant user interfaces.
How is Postly different?
- IT’S YOUR SOCIAL LIFE, SIMPLIFIED: With Postly, sharing is simple and easy. You choose what friends and groups to share with when you make a new post.
- CONTENT IS KING: Share your story with text, links, photos, videos, music, or even location. They make it big and bold and don’t distract you.
- ROUPS THAT YOU CARE ABOUT: Create private groups for your family, friends, and interests. Postly makes it easy to share meaningful content, WITHOUT spamming everyone in your social network.
- NO LIKES. NO CROWDED NEWS FEEDS!: Trust them you won’t miss either of them.
- SHARE, COMMENT AND REPOST: Share unique content, comment on interesting topics and repost your favorite ones (if allowed).
At Postly, their mission is to simplify the way you share and interact online. their belief is that forced virality, mass broadcasting, and endless status updates, are not the keys to human relationships. Postly is built around three simple features; threads, groups, and stories. They’ve taken the best features from Blogs and Social Networks and combined them into a light and clean package.