RepairWale is into one of the most difficult business when it comes to scaling. The most unorganized sector is repair industry in India. Customers unsatisfied, probably always being charged more or at least a presumption they have. To overcome the stated problems which they also faced as a consumer electronic user, thus RepairWale was founded with an objective to organize this industry, and give unmatched professional service to customers and at the end of the day, not to “lootofy” customers, adds Karan.
RepairWale Team started something to make people in India realize that they are not bound to get habituated to bad service and that there are people in the industry trying to give them the solution. Their mission is to provide hassle free and quality service to our customers by experienced technicians at fair price for all electronic appliances on one call. Being the one stop Repair destination for all domestic problems their unique vision is to be PAN India Repair industry leader for domestic appliances.
Karan Patel founded the company in January 2013. He was working with Infosys prior to RepairWale. He did his B- tech from Mumbai and has a strong technical team which has a collective experience of over 20 years.
They are currently serving Mumbai and around 13 products, their goal is to reach 17 major cities in next few years and then 200+ cities over time. With the time they are going to add more & more products. They are not looking into fat profits as this industry has always being one. They are trying to play a volume game where with low costs; they are making more and more customers happy. Their customer satisfaction can be judged with repeat customer and tier of customer referring to another customer.
Some of the potential benefits to RepairWale customers are listed below:.
- Low annual fee covers parts & lobour.
- One modest annual payment protects you against unexpected repair bills.
- If we can’t fix a part, we’ll replace it, *certain exclusions apply
- Within 24 hrs. service on most service calls.
- Trustworthy, fast and dependable service.
- Convenient hours to suit your busy schedule.
- Highly skilled professional technicians.
- Technicians fully equipped with parts needed to fix most problems the first time.
- Great inventory management system to never keep you waiting.
Apart from the benefits listed above they also have large govt. tenders which they serve and till date they have served 4000 individual customers. They are planning to start their services in Navi Mumbai and Thane soon. Their success lies in the collaboration model of working where main motto is to make the customer happy with the services they provide.
Geekopedia wishes RepairWale best of luck for future endeavors.
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- Mumbai’s #1 commercial real estate property site Jagaha completes one year - April 9, 2017
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy Android Phones - April 5, 2017
- Wisdomjobs Survey : Most employees dissatisfied with their salary structure - April 5, 2017