Shradhanjali is India’s first memorial portal which helps us relive the lives and memories of our parted loved ones. Here, one can prepare complete archive of their loved ones and share biography (multiple language), photos, videos, family details, social services and charity, unlimited condolence messages, background music and set birth and death anniversary reminders for relatives and pass on the legacy to our future generations.
The portal was founded in June 2010 however, came into operations in early 2012. The idea came in fluke while having snacks as they were served on piece of newspaper obituary column page and they feel bit disturbed and sad & thought how it can be presented in some more respectable and presentable manner which also stays forever and can be accessed globally. This thought process leads to the birth of Shradhanjali. This unique concept has been founded by Vimal Popat & Vivek Vyas.
Vimal Popat Vivek Vyas
Vimal is commerce graduate with a view to offer something exciting and useful to the society. He left the well settled job and took plunge into entrepreneurship. He holds in access of 12 years of experience into sales and man management and developing successful dealerships and agencies. His core expertise lies in concept development, execution, and testing.
Vivek is a first generation entrepreneur having 7 years plus experience in sales and training. He holds various professional qualifications and believes constant learning as a part of his professional life. His core competency lies in training, relationship management and network development.
The portal has been getting popularity from all over & to mention they have got appreciation letter from Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Narendra Modi. Apart from this they have been covered by MY FM (bhaskar group radio channel) & Chitralekha (largest Gujarati magazine).
Some of the special features of Shradhanjali are listed below:
- SMS and email reminders on birth and death anniversaries to be sent to all relatives listed.
- Anyone across the globe will be able to post condolence messages and pay tribute.
- Choice of music piece on the profile page as background music.
- Unlimited condolence messages with no content limit.
- Multiple language options available in life journey.
- Templates for condolence messages also available.
This Unique Service is available at an affordable one time price of INR Rs. 2700/*-(Two Thousand Seven Hundred) only which is as normal as charges of one day newspaper obituary column. It is important to note that the portal does not accept and publish any ads whatsoever and offers exclusive dedicated pages to the published profile mainly profile main page, life journey page, family details page, photo album page, video page.
Geekopedia wishes Shradhanjali best of luck for future endeavors.
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- Mumbai’s #1 commercial real estate property site Jagaha completes one year - April 9, 2017
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy Android Phones - April 5, 2017
- Wisdomjobs Survey : Most employees dissatisfied with their salary structure - April 5, 2017