Monitorizo is a lower price informant for Amazon. Thanks to Monitorizo, the users can choose from the Amazon catalog products and receive alarms when the price goes down. In addition Monitorizo shows an evolution chart with the price for each product. Thanks to this, users know when its a good moment to buy.The Monitorizo robots track all the products on Amazon constantly to obtain the price changes and send alerts to the users. This process of tracking allows Monitorizo to show the latest lower prices of each product on Amazon, in real time.This listing is public and you can add category filters like: Shoes, Clothes, Groceries, Computing, Home, electronic etc.The platform has been developed from scratch, using PHP language against MySql databases and actually is hosted in United States.At this moment it is available for Amazon Spain, but the goal is to implement around the other countries where Amazon works. Its under development.
Monitorizo works in three simple steps:
- Find the product : Use the search to find the product you want to buy on Amazon.
- Create an alert : Create an alert to be emailed when the product lower price.
- Get notified : Get email notice that the product has fallen in price and save by buying at the moment.
Monitorizo has been developed in Spain by Alex Santolaya and Oscar Cervero, two software developers who resides in Vizcaya.The project starts on 2015 with the idea and mission to ease the historic data of the Amazon Spain products prices, also to allow the users tracking and setting up the alerts of the lower prices, with the objective of help buying in the best moment and save money in all shopping. In these months that Monitorizo has been working they have secure hundred customers loyalty, and they are working to grow exponentially. They are working with the Amazon Affiliate Program, every time one of their users buy through their platform, Amazon give them a small percentage.
The following two tabs change content below.
Geekopedia Editorial Team
Curated Content from the Editorial Team of Geekopedia
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- Mumbai’s #1 commercial real estate property site Jagaha completes one year - April 9, 2017
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy Android Phones - April 5, 2017
- Wisdomjobs Survey : Most employees dissatisfied with their salary structure - April 5, 2017