Salespatron is a sales presentation and client engagement application allowing salespeople to store all their sales collaterals in one place and share them as trackable links with their prospects. Based on level of client engagement, salespeople can customize and prioritize their follow-ups helping them reduce sales cycles and close deals faster.Salespatron was founded by ex-Googlers Aniruddh Jain and Deepak Aggarwal. Aniruddh, a member of Google’s large customer sales team, conceptualized the idea from his personal experience of doing sales at Google. Deepak had been a member as well as mentor in Google’s summer of code team and has tons of experience building SaaS apps from scratch.
Major benefits of using a sales enablement product like Salespatron are:
- Sales reps have access to the latest collaterals they need for selling and get to know their most engaged clients, who to follow-up with and when.
- Managers get an inside view on which sales reps are most active/giving best results and are able to share best practices within their teams.
- Aligning sales and marketing by making marketing aware of which collaterals are being used and are actually effective in sales (currently this process is mostly reported data from sales reps)
- Web meetings become super easy, fast and without any technical hassles with our ‘live pitching’ feature allowing sales reps to share documents with prospects in real-time on any device at much lower bandwidths (1/10th) than typical screen sharing solutions.
This startup functions in the sales enablement vertical. A new set of tools for the salespeople which actually help them while they’re selling instead of the old generation of sales tools like CRM which are even today primarily used as a logging tool to report performance. Salespatron helps sales teams to find out who’s looking at their critical sales documents and helps them prioritize their follow-ups thus saving time and improving closure rates.
Pricing of the tool is per user per month. Users pay $20 per user per month for the basic plan and if they want enterprise features with more storage, customized domain and better encryption, they can opt for our enterprise plan. To know more about the plans right for your team visit the pricing section.
Latest posts by Geekopedia (see all)
- Mumbai’s #1 commercial real estate property site Jagaha completes one year - April 9, 2017
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Buy Android Phones - April 5, 2017
- Wisdomjobs Survey : Most employees dissatisfied with their salary structure - April 5, 2017