Groupsurge is the startup from England that bundles essential services for startup businesses and entrepreneurs.They have teamed up with the 9 fantastic companies to offer free access and exclusive discounts to people starting a new business, or entrepreneurs looking for growth tools.They have made sure that all aspects are covered, from initial branding, to invoicing and social marketing tools. With over $500 of savings, they know people are going to love it!
The Startup Essentials Bundle from Groupsurge includes everything listed below – giving all you need to get your startup off the ground:
- FreeAgent: Accounting software perfect for any and every business.
- Public Relations: Online public relations platform to manage marketing.
- Narrow: It helps to grow your Twitter following and increase social media following.
- Tailor Brands : An affordable branding solution
- Liveplan : The business planning solution. Cloud business plan creator.
- YAY Images : Get access to thousands of legal stock images for your new startup.
- SnapPages : Build a great looking website – without writing any code.
- MindMeister : Plan your empire with this award-winning mind map tool. Perfect for marketing plans.
- Venngage : Create beautiful infographics to share on social media and include in your marketing materials.
Groupsurge was founded in June 2015 by Angus King and Ben King. Angus has a background in marketing with focus on digital and customer experiences. He is 21 and a university student full time in the UK. Ben is a digital marketer. At the age of 24, he shares the same passion for startups and technology as his brother Angus.They bring the best offer bundles to entrepreneurs. They carefully hand pick what offers they think will serve their audience best.Their vision is to become the online hub for new entrepreneurs about to startup. They need to be frugal in the early stages of development and their bundles aim to do that. They also intend to be a one stop shop for advice and support.
Get the Startup Essential Bundle at an exclusive launch price of $39.