EnderMetrics is a learning analytics platform that provides children’s app developers with data and insight on how their users are learning through their games and how they can optimize their apps to make them more effective and better adapted to each child’s skills and interests.This product is the first online learning analytics platform to offer itself to third-party users. The founders used their valuable inside-experience developing their own young children’s apps to design a new and easily accessible service that gives developers the insight they need on their users’ progress and their game’s educational performance at the click of a button. By taking care of all the heavy-duty data collection and primary analytics for developers, EnderMetrics gives developers all the learning analytics they need to improve their apps while allowing them to focus on their work.
The founders are three friends Judit Villarte(CEO), Jacobo Pedrosa(CTO) and Sergi Planas(CGO). All three have been working together on various technology projects since they met at university. They have created their own children’s apps company, Lilymedia, and published educational games for toddlers in English and Spanish.
EnderMetrics’ curriculum covers children of up to 8 years old. Over the next few years, the platform will constantly grow to offer itself to older and older children and will add more feature and more detailed information fitted to each app’s requirements. As their client list grows they cover apps of all educational curriculum and for all ages,it will inevitably become the Learning Analytics tool all developers can’t live without.
Some of the feature that take educational mobile apps to the next level are as below:
- Tracking :With just a few lines of code one will begin to track what children are learning with the app in the favorite platform: Android or iOS.
- Curriculum : One can create or adapt the platform to any educational curriculum according to needs for children from 2 to 6 years old, so simple!.
- Integration : One will be able to integrate the children educational progress on their own app to show parents how their kids are doing.
- Manage levels : EnderMetrics will manage automatically the levels of the game depending on how children play and react with the game to adapt it to every child.
- Downloads : EnderMetrics will recommend apps to download depending on children needs, so it will increase the downloads!
They have an exciting upcoming feature: a Parents’ Dashboard to integrate into any children’s apps. With a developer’s own design or one of their offered templates, a dashboard for parents to track their child or children’s progress throughout the app can be easily integrated with EnderMetrics’ data collection and graphic reports.