Radio.co is a beautiful, web-based application that allows you to effortlessly control every aspect of your online radio station. Advanced automation, easy DJ management, and the ability to simply switch between live and automated broadcasting make running your station a breeze.It was launched on the 15th July 2015 and is an easy way for broadcasters to start their own online radio station.James Mulvany, founder of Radio.co, is a serial entrepreneur having founded successful businesses like Wavestreaming, Birdsong.fm, and CDNify.
Some of the great features available across any plan:
- Broadcast Live : DJ from anywhere in the world from any internet connected laptop or desktop computer.
- Customized Web Player : Easily create and embed branded players into any website or blog. No coding knowledge required.
- Online Station Management : Invite users, set permissions, and manage your entire internet radio station from the cloud.
- Geo-balanced CDN : Your stream can be distributed to listeners from multiple servers which are dispersed geographically.
- Mobile Optimized Stream : Automatically detect and deliver the best type of stream based on your listener’s device.
- Powerful Analytics : Live and historical statistics shows you who’s listening, how they are connecting, and where they are tuning in from.
- Social Media Integration : Automatically list your station on TuneIn and publish what’s #NowPlaying directly to your Twitter feed.
- 24/7 Automation : Radio.co is designed to keep your station online with full scheduling, giving you peace of mind no matter the time of day.
Radio.co offers a 7 day free trial period, this way users get a glimpse at what they offer before committing – They think this is essential as not only does it help form strong relationships with users, but allows them to share their thoughts about the services so they can improve their model.