With IPL 7 just around the corner, cricket once again takes center-stage in India and other cricket crazy nations. With a plethora of digital options to connect with the game, fans and followers are always seeking engagement with a difference.
The Big Toss Cricket app launched in June 2013, now available on both iOS and Android devices, takes cricket beyond the boundary. The app offers cricket aficionados a uniquely social platform to share their passion for the game.
Interactive Gaming Redefined
Following the game is just the start. The Big Toss Cricket app offers users an entirely different level of interactive engagement with the game. Here is a look at some of the exciting features:
- Predictions Game – Answer live questions for every match you follow and earn points for correct predictions! Put your expertise to the test, challenge and compare scores with friends!
- Unlock Trophies – Through smart play (comes bundled with bragging rights) Bring on the envy!
- Leaderboards – Top the Leaderboard, notch up fifties and centuries just like your favourite cricketers do
- Live Scores and Updates – The game is always at your fingertips!
- Discussions – Discover and discuss those close finishes, exciting knocks, all the googlies and controversies – cheer those you love and boo the ones you don’t.
- Highlights and Analysis – Relive exciting moments of the game
- Latest News – Read about the world of cricket, players, matches, teams etc. and much more
- Notifications – Receive updates when your favourite teams are playing
- Rewards – Get rewarded for your passion for the game, earn Karma coins and exciting prizes
How the Predictions Game Works
The Big Toss Cricket app scores above other apps with its Predictions Game where one can compete with friends by scoring points on a variety of situations in a cricket match. Fans can strategize their gameplay by choosing how much stake/runs one would like to place on each question. Users can also redeem their “Karma” (Reward points) for power plays like free hits, doublers and triplers that help you boost your score. A free hit allows you not to lose any points if you get your prediction wrong, doublers allow you to win twice your stake if you answer correctly, and Triplers allow you to win thrice as much as your original stake if you answer correctly. At the end of the game, the idea is to keep your accuracy level up and score as many runs as you can to top the leaderboard. Topping the leaderboard allows a user to earn bragging rights and get “The Guru” or the “Mr. Cricket” title.
There’s more to just cricketers winning the awards…
Download The Big Toss Cricket app and play the game today, to win unique merchandise, memorobilia, clothing and much more!
Exciting Opportunities for Advertisers
The Big Toss will also be offering innovative, unique branding solutions for advertisers. With Sponsored Questions, the advertisers can take the game to the fans and connect directly with them. Intra-Survey take it to the next level allowing brands to ask cricket fans their own questions with instant responses and analytics.
Whats Cooking for IPL7
The Big Toss will be rolling out a highly engaging marketing campaign code named “Fly-PL Cricket” – a highly addictive and engaging game that allows fans to show their support and passion for their favourite teams. There will be tons of prizes and give-aways for fans right through the tournament.
“The team has been working endlessly to bring out the best possible experience for Cricket fans globally this IPL. We have a new version of the app rolling out in time for IPL 7 that unlocks a whole new array of features. In addition to the mobile app, users will also be able to engage with The Big Toss on the web. Stay tuned for updates…,” says CTO Dev Pathi.
“IPL 7 is going to be a promising avenue for the future of The Big Toss. The IPL is already the largest league after Soccer. Cricketers today are amongst the highest paid sportsmen in the world. Within the Indian sub-continent Cricket is not a sport, it’s a religion and is worshipped by the masses. During IPL 6, more than 150MM people consumed cricket content online. Over 46% of sports fans use their smartphones to access sports content and over 83% of sports fans will check for sports updates while watching a game on TV. The Big Toss app is built keeping the consumer in mind and addresses all of their needs. The Big Toss is not just a game, it’s an experience. It’s an app for the True Cricket Fan!” says Gappan Annamalai, CEO of The Big Toss.
Download The Big Toss Cricket app:
Android Users – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blsk.bigtoss
Fly-PL – https://apps.facebook.com/tbtflypl/
Latest posts by Akash Boaz (see all)
- HR Tech & Analytics Platform, Darwinbox, Raises Capital from Multiple Funds Including Mohandas Pai’s 3one4 - July 27, 2016
- Hyderabad based NewsDistill announces the first personalized news player in the world - July 21, 2016
- Bangalore based Home rental startup Zenify raises $1mn in funding - May 11, 2016