E-commerce business is increasing on a higher scale with the craze of mobile phones. It is the new age demands of cell phones that created a competition among mobile applications to stay on top. The mobile technology has transposed the e-commerce by serving facilities like cross channel connection, customer experience, and specific audience target. Also, the mobile application adds a brand tag to your business and brings potential customers. It is important to satisfy your customers, which allow the user to have access to your products and services on all devices. Responsive design is very common these days, and one of the reasons to have a responsive website is to eliminate the need for a separate mobile website. Some of the ways through which you gather more customers through your mobile e-commerce are:
- Google Analytics: Keeping a track of page views and interactions is very important part of any business. It helps you to check if the conversions and pay per click marketing campaigns. It provides the owners to have the knowledge about the behavior of the user and what can be the strategy for next upcoming days.
- Adding products to other applications: It allows the owners to expand their business by selling their products on several other applications like amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Shopify etc. It gives you customers even without spending much.
- Search Engine Optimization: In today’s market SEO friendly application is a fundamental requirement of any business. To rank on the top of the App Store is the goal of many businesses, but there are few who achieve this. It might be stressful, but one should keep an eye on your competitors’ keywords and backlinks. The niche keywords can be profitable for your business ranking.
- Social Media Marketing:The best way to publicize yourself is Facebook, Twitter, and other social media options. With SMO you can comment or respond to the general queries of your customers and build brand loyalty in their eyes. For boosting brand awareness and advertising your brand, Facebook is the best place.
- WordPress Applications:It is the best application for the non-developers who want to run their application themselves. With this application, one can easily update any news, blogs or photos in a user-friendly way.
- Contests and Rewards:Usually, it is tough to draw attention to your new business and especially for small businesses. The contests and games are the best media to attract customers by offering some rewards. When customers visit the business they make purchases and add reviews to your pages which certainly build customer loyalty.
- Hootsuite Application:It allows the company owners to check whatever is going on the social media which enables them to comment, respond and engage with clients or customers easily. With this one can easily schedule Facebook posts, tweets and other social media activities for days, weeks or months.
- Push Notifications can a boom or a disaster:Push notification is the best way to nudge users for launching the app repeatedly. But on the same side if they receive too much push messages, then there are chances that they will uninstall your application without giving a second thought. So always decide some strategy for these notifications and allow the user to turn off the notifications whenever they want.
- Link your Emails:It is the oldest and one of the best methods for digital marketing in the E – commerce industry. Keep on providing updates for your deals, offers, and products through emails and get the potential customers. It’s the responsibility of business owners that the email links should divert on mobile app if the user is operating email through mobile even if the application is not installed.
- Incentives for every Like and Share:It is a really pre-eminent marketing strategy to give some incentives for every like and share they do for your application. It is a give and take relationship between you and your customers and providing some earnings encourage them to promote your app more.
In future there will be more and more smartphones and mobile application is going to be a necessity for all e-commerce business. Now, after reading all these points the only question arises in your mind is how to get an application for your business. The answer is simply first to get your website in frameworks like Magento, WooCommerce, Drupal, etc. and then get your app accordingly.
Latest posts by Pooja Gupta (see all)
- How Mobile Apps can change your ecommerce Business - November 19, 2016