FarEye is a SaaS based mobile workforce management platform. FarEye is a solution to the most critical problems of manager i.e. real-time coordination with mobile workers, field jobs and customer requests. With the FarEye platform organizations can schedule jobs, monitor execution, evaluate performance, all automated and in real time helping companies to generate more revenues by increasing productivity and customer satisfaction. FarEye works with companies across industries like BFSI, consumer durables and Healthcare sector and is a leader in the logistics ecommerce industry providing exemplary services to organizations with mobile workers.
They are 1.5 year old start-up and we have expanded to 7 countries and 5 industry verticals in 1.5 years.They have clients like DTDC, BlueDart-DHL, GoJavas, Pepperfry, Hitach Hi-Rel, Bajaj Capital, Apollo Pharmacy, Guardian Pharmacy, FoodWorld etc. As of now they have 35+ clients and they help companies run operations on their mobile.They have Samsung as their channel partner now they are partnering with Logistics companies to beat the Diwali Rush..
The delhi based startup was founded in 2013 by Kushal Nahata,Gautam Kumar & Gaurav Srivastava. Kushal is an innovator and entrepreneur having passion for technology who identifies future business opportunities and manages the relationship with the key clients. Gautam is working as a COO at FarEye and helps in automating field workforce, process and information. Gaurav is leading the technology team at FarEye where he spend most of his time designing, implementing and deploying exciting new features and mapping client’s use cases.
FarEye’s key features are as listed below:
- Schedule and Dispatch : Schedule and Dispatch enables easy co-ordination between consumer requests, employees on the field and jobs.
- Customizable Mobile App : FarEye’s mobile interface which is used by the field workers can be modified according to the flow of the job.
- Customizable Workflow : FarEye’s customizable platform seamlessly integrates into the existing workflow of the organization and can be easily modified according to changes in the business requirement
- Real Time : Easy and quick decision making is made possible due to real time information across all stakeholders involved in the job process at any point in the day.
- Analytics and Reports : Automated reports are generated to increase productivity and simplify business processes. These auto – generated reports reduce the time that would have been spent manually by employees to prepare them.
FarEye aims to help companies and their workforce manages everyday operations in a much better and smarter way. In pursuit of this objective, they have partnered with Samsung – one of the world’s leading smartphone makers – and prominent financial partners to help the clients with a complete business solution that integrates mobile phone, its financing and the enterprise mobility platform to manage operations effectively.