Wagekicks help hourly job seekers find the best positions in their local vicinity WageKick is the next generation of online job board marketplaces. Through WageKick hourly job seekers utilize our Job Analyzer, net incomes, commute costs/times, personal profiles, and dashboards to find the absolute best local opportunities. The Employers who seek them save time, reduce turnover, and hire quality candidates by utilizing WageKick’s unique profile badges, candidate ranking algorithms, and audio/video applications.
WageKick was founded by Tim Murphy & Rich Gomez in September 2015 however development of the site began in June 2015. The inspiration behind WageKick was through their own personal experience attaining hourly positions before they both started their careers. Realizing the availability of wage information via services like Glassdoor/PayScale etc they realized a gap in the job search market to provide this information as well as use it to build metrics like job scores, net incomes, and commute impacts.
WageKick is very focused on providing a valuable experience for the job seeker side of the marketplace vs typical sites catering to the employer. Hourly job seekers are very underserved and aren’t provided the tools and information for them to make better decisions regarding their job search. They hope to solve all of that as well as reduce steps and headaches during the job application process.
Some of the benefits of Wagekicks for Job Seekers:
- Thousands of local listings – They are constantly on the hunt for the quality job listings in your area.
- Apply to the right jobs – Calculate & Compare commute time and take home pay before you apply.
- Stop repeating steps – Create personalized profile to apply with one click.
Some of the benefits of Wagekicks for Employers:
- Improve Flexibility and reduce costs – Purchase job listing with volume discounts that never expire.
- Save time – Dashboards and profile ensure employers engage with top quality applicants.
- Build high quality listing– Hit the mark and attract the best candidates with beautiful, easy to setup job pages.
WageKick is planning on saturating specific localities and then playing hopscotch from local job market to local job market. In a few years they hope to be the #1 hourly job site in 10+ large metropolitan cities. WageKick monetizes the employers looking to connect with local hourly job seekers. Employers purchase job credits which allow them to post a single position for 30 days on the site for 1 job credit. Job credits may be purchased in bulk at volume discounts to better serve the employers experience high turnover. Also employers once they post a job may search for local applicants for a fee.